BEATRIX Herbal Facial Steam
"A summer's day preserved in memory - running through the meadow on the longest day of the year with the white ruffled hem of her muslin dress fluttering about her ankles. Each naturally dried flower in our luxurious and elegant facial steam has its own story to tell of buzzing bees and warm summer rains and soft, caressing southerly breezes. Each bottle tells its tale of a unique summer's day in a dried, potent form. Just add hot water, relax and listen..."
Our BEATRIX Herbal Facial Steam is a must for the dry winter months ahead. Use this as a facial steam to open up pores and purge surface toxins from your skin. A regular steaming ritual will also soften and hydrate your skin in the depths of winter, hydrate and help open your sinuses and nasal passages, and provide an overall feeling of well-being. You may also use this as a fresh, preservative-free herbal toner or refreshing floral bath tea.
- Hand blended here in our farm formulary, all the products in our collection are crafted on our 50-acre farm in Upstate New York.
- This steam blend is crafted to maximize your overall well-being and contains a mindfully-blended mix of field-grown and wild-grown botanicals and herbs.
- This is the most versatile product in our skincare collection and an indulgent weekly or bi-weekly ritual.
- Made with lavender, chamomile and calendula to soothe your skin, relax your mind and hydrate and open restricted sinuses.
- .5 oz. presented in a reusable glass French square bottle.
Rose petals, calendula petals, comfrey leaf, betony, chamomile flowers, lavender flowers, helichrysum flower buds, anise hyssop leaf and flowers, skullcap.
As a facial steam: Bring 4 cups of water to a boil and place in a heat-proof bowl. Add 1 heaping tablespoon or more if you like of the botanicals to the water and let them bloom for 3 minutes. Then create a steam tent with a towel and place your head approximately 6-8 inches above the steaming water. Breathe deeply and relax under the steam tent for 10 minutes. Follow by rinsing your face with tepid water, patting dry and continuing with your emollient ritual. Use weekly or bi-weekly to unclog pores and hydrate sinuses.
As an herbal toner: Bring one cup of water to a boil and place in a heat-proof bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of botanicals to the water and allow to steep until room temperature. Strain out botanicals and pour the tea into a clean facial spray bottle. Keep the toner in the refrigerator and use within one week. Use twice a day after cleansing or throughout the day as a hydrating skin refresher.
As a bath tea: As you draw your bath, add 2 - 3 tablespoons of botanicals directly to your bathwater or add to a reusable tea bag and let steep in the bathwater. Then simply follow your usual bathing ritual. Perfect for postpartum sitz baths and peri bottles.